In Propcart, a Production is the entity that:
- signs your rental agreement
- provides the certificate of insurance
- has a unique set of contacts (e.g. buyers and accounts payable people)
- pays your invoice
You might refer to a Production as an "account" or "customer" in other software systems.
You can use the Production as either the job/project or the production company.
See the Quick Start Guide: Create a production for a brief overview.
A Production relates to other records as follows:
- has one optional parent Company
- has many child Orders
- has many grandchild Line Items (via its Orders)
- has many child Invoices
- has many grandchild Payments (via its Orders and Invoices)
- can be created from a Production Application
Confgure your Production Settings here.